Myande can supply processing technologies and production lines for many types of Modified Starches.Modified starch are prepared by physically, enzymatically, or chemically treating native starch to change its properties. Modified starches are used in practically all starch applications, such as in food products as a thickening agent, stabilizer or emulsifier; in pharmaceuticals as a dis-integrant; as binder in coated paper and etc. They are also used in many other applications.
Starches are modified to enhance their performance in different applications. Starches may be modified to increase their stability against excessive heat, acid, shear, time, cooling, or freezing; to change their texture; to decrease or increase their viscosity; to lengthen or shorten gelatinization time; or to increase their visco-stability.
In addition to supply equipment, processing line and production technology for all types of native starches and some sweeteners like Glucose and Fructose, Myande also supplies modified starch processing lines and production technology according to the customers’ requirements and budgets for the following types of modified starches:
• CATIONIC STARCH: with low degree of nitrogen bounded: For paper industry, cardboards, corrugated boards
• CATIONIC STARCH: with high degree of nitrogen bounded: For paper industry, cardboards, corrugated boards
• OXIDIZED STARCH: For paper industry mainly for size press and coating
• PRE-GELATINIZED STARCH: for food and pharmaceutical industry
• GLUE MAKING MODIFIED STARCH: for corrugating industry
• Modified starch for Gypsum Boards
• Modified starch for ketchup, mayonnaise, UHT sterilized dairy products
• Modified starch for textile industry
- Oils & Fats
- Starch & Derivatives
- Meal Fermentation
- Evaporation & Crystallization