Multi-effect evaporation is a widely-used system that utilizes secondary steam many times which is a traditional and reliable evaporation process. It can be combined with different vapor-liquid separators and crystallizers to achieve concentration and crystallization of different materials to meet various processing requirements.
- Utilize the secondary steam reasonably, to save more energy and be more economical.
- Multiple process designs, suitable for different materials.
- Less investment compared with MVR evaporation system.
- Food & beverage - Chemical - Pharmaceutical
- Pesticide - Printing & dyeing - Metallurgy
- Fermentation - Tobacco
Oils & Fats
- Oil Modification
- Oleochemicals & Biodiesel
- Starch & Derivatives
- Meal Fermentation
- Evaporation & Crystallization