TVR (Thermal Vapor Recompression) technology can achieve energy saving to some extent. The high-speed flowing steam flows through the steam jet pump to eject a part of the secondary steam generated in the separator, and then mixed into the heating chamber as heat source to heat material liquid.
- No moving part in the jet pump, not easy to wear, to ensure stable operation.
- The steam amount saved by using a jet pump is equivalent to the one consumed by an evaporator.
- Reduce cooling water consumption.
- Food & beverage - Chemical - Pharmaceutical
- Pesticide - Printing & dyeing - Metallurgy
- Fermentation - Tobacco
Oils & Fats
- Oil Modification
- Oleochemicals & Biodiesel
- Starch & Derivatives
- Meal Fermentation
- Evaporation & Crystallization